Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No more meetings for a month!!!!!!


In order for us to go to Alabama for an entire month we had to schedule lots of things right before and right after trip......however, that means in the middle we get an entire month off!!
Friday we had our AFS visit, she is the one we hand over the gobs of paperwork we fill out too, she also writes up the kids history based on what she sees. Today we had our CPS visit and she is there on the kids behalf to make sure we are doing everything right and that we are accountable to our AFS. These meetings are always chaotic and both kids always choose to act out during those meetings, not intentionally but because they have to sit still and because they can't have mom and dad's full attention.

Adam leaves Wednesday morning for Israel.....I'm getting a little sappy about it, but I think he is too. I have heard him tell the kids that he will miss them repeatedly today. I know that military wives tell their husbands bye for months or years at a time but these three weeks ahead of me sure do sound long.

I haven't been taking too many videos lately--for one, I am teaching clay and painting camp this week and two-our new camera is way tooo fun to put down and capture a video. I promise I will be back up to speed once we get to Alabama on Saturday and get into a routine.

P.S.- In 23 days this sweet little boy will be 7!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment