Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dad's gone

Adam left this morning and boy was that tough. Goober clung to him and cried for a while. Then he cried most of the morning and later on this afternoon I asked him a question about art camp and he said " i dont know what you said because I am thinking about dad". Adam has only been gone 1/2 of a day and Goob's already made him several gifts :).
We just skyped with him and he is in Canada about to board for Israel.
Funny story- On the way home today Goober said he really had to to go to the bathroom. We were about 5 minutes from the house so I tried to get him to think about lots of other things. We finally pulled in and I opened the car door as fast as I could. I gather my stuff out of the car, turn around expecting to see the front door of the house flung open still and what do I see? Goober's back as he is peeing on the rose bushes in the front yard....apparently he never had any intentions of making it into the bathroom :)...boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment