Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Funny kiddos

Just to document some of the funny things that have been happening while at my parents house with the kids.
#1-The kids know where the time out area is wherever we go :). Yesterday, Ribbit bit my ankle--I think its because she was pretending to be a puppy dog, at least I hope so--- and so I looked and her and said " no mam, do not bite mommy". She got up, went to time out, sat and looked at me with a face that said " i am waiting for you to make the next move".
#2- My dad has taught Ribbit to sing " Ice Ice Baby" while they eat crushed ice and march around. She says " Ice Ice" really fast and then remembers later on to add the "baby". It's pretty dagum cute.
#3- My dad was quizzing Goober on his color theory yesterday---its an artist thing-- and he said what would you get if you put that yellow lego and that red lego and mix them all around. He was hoping for the answer of " an orange lego" based on their previous discussion. Instead Goob said " A SLUSHIE"!!!! Makes sense right?
#4- Just listening to Goob help my parents discipline Uncle Chris is pretty stinkin funny!!!!!!

I know I sound like a broken record but we miss our dad, I wish he was here to partake in all these fun times and memories we are making.

Today was fun, Aunt Virginia came by and played with us for almost the whole day. We are going to go stay with her some next week in Auburn!!!! The kids also convinced Papa to build a more permanent fort in the living room that uses every dining room chair and every blanket in the house...Goober pretty much emptied the linen closet while helping to build it. The kids are really enjoying the extensive Disney collection that my parent have too, that is what we fall asleep to every night. Goober is getting lots of wrestling time in with Uncle Chris and Ribbit is getting lots and lots of attention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment