Monday, August 8, 2011

Our little ballerina

After Ribbit's party my mom and I wanted to dress Ribbit up in her tutu and get some pictures. I always cringe when I look in her closet because I know that many of those outfits will be too little for her soon, so I wanted pictures!!! My parents are leaving in the morning and Goober and his Pawpaw have spent lots and lots of time having good talks while they were fishing right beside our house. They found a pond ( don't ask me where ) and they actually caught a fish today. He lasted for all of 3-4 hours in our home and then went on to the big fish pond in the sky. My dad took him outside in this crazy heat for several hours at a time to their fishing hole....im pretty sure they are best buds. My mom has been a big help, keeping my kitchen clean, getting the kids showered and dressed and taking me to Sam's today to get a whole bunch of lunch food for Goober!

Here are some pictures from Ribbit's ballerina photo shoot....CUTE ALERT!!










No comments:

Post a Comment