Thursday, August 11, 2011

Old People

Yesterday on the way home from school Goober gave me some sound advice.
"Mom, watch out because when your teeth start feeling out then you know that you are old"

"Mom, when I am 14 can I stay up until 9:00? You and dad stay up later and seem okay"

"Mom, when you are old you can't climb trees so all you can do is watch TV"

Most of that came out as one long sentence but I could tell that he been thinking about it for a long time. He says that "reading in his mind" is getting easier and that he re-read the tractor book during reading time.

When I picked Ribbit up today she dropped her paintbrush and yelled " Hi Mommy, Bye Friends"....bwa hahaha, she is a hoot. She wore her bow all day yesterday which is a huge deal!! She gets real excited when we tell her that she is going to school in the morning and is very cooperative.













No comments:

Post a Comment