Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still Alive

Good News-the family is alive and well. We are safe back in Texas and except for a small rash on Goober we are healthy.
Bad News-my computer bit the dust.....Adam revived it but is still working on it to get it back to where it can be handled by a technology idiot such as myself.

Ill hopefully post this weekend and load up on pictures..if you are worried about all this free time I now have, please don't.....Goober's 1st grade spelling list is back and rearing its ugly head again :)

Sweet story to leave you with....this morning (2nd day back in school) Goober cried the whole way to school and walking down the hall to his classroom. Thinking that he was just uber tired I said "okay lets start this morning over". We got back in the car, came back home and ate some more breakfast :). Then we went back to school and he still cried as we approached his classroom. Finally he said, "mom, I just miss you everytime you leave" looking up at me with those big brown eyes. I realized that I spent two whole weeks with him and this being away for 7 hours a day wasn't sitting well with him. I told his teacher to call me whenever he wanted me and that seemed to calm him down....sweet boy.

1 comment: