Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Breakfast


Goob's class held a Mother's Day breakfast on Friday morning. There are only 6 students so it was very cute to watch them sing us songs and present us with presents. Goober drew me in all orange because of " Aubrin" as he says it. During the songs he was so nervous that he could not stay still and since he couldn't read some of the words on the song sheet he just sang the words he knew. His teacher told me that later on in the day he said he was just so excited to sing for me :). They served us breakfast and also told us what they loved the most about us. Most of the kids said " my mommy is so special, I love her, she keeps me safe, she is sweet". Then Goober who went last said " I don't know, she plays tennis with me" ....ha, I will take it!!! The rest of the day I had a hard time focusing because I just wanted to spend the whole day with him.
Ribbit got her 1 year old and 18 month shots yesterday....yes that is right, she was almost 10 months behind.....I don't think I have to say how I feel about this. Adam took her because I couldn't watch five, I could barely stand one. She only cried for 5 mins though.



No comments:

Post a Comment