Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just like her mother

We hear it all the time that God sure does have a great big ole sense of humor...but sometimes its hard to laugh at when you are the one that the joke is on :).
I will admit that I am a moody person, I'm pretty sure that both my husband, parents, college roommates and in-laws would testify to that 100%. I became aware of it when I got married as Adam was and still is very willing to let me know when my behavior is not on track.....and vice versa :). To say all that brings me to the fact that my daughter has turned on me!!! The honeymoon in over!!!!!! She will be the most darling, charming, sweetest, cuddliest child one minute and then scream, hit, throw things and fight you the next.
Observation #1- she wanted an apple but only if I let her pick it up off the counter...that only took me 5 solid minutes of screaming to figure out
Observation #2- she either wants Mommy all of the time at home but when we go out in public she becomes Mrs. Independent, wanting to walk through every store, touch every item and talk to every person she passes.
I have no doubt that I will spend lots and lots of time on my knees for my kiddos!!!! (as I would do anyways, regardless of my almost two year olds behavior).

On a good note she does know how to count to three as I have to count to get her to do anything :). 1-nothing, 2-nothing, 3-her whole body switches into gear and she runs at me while smiling.....sheesh.

I love them both though, best parts of my day!!!!!

Here is Bre chasing her float in the pool, therefore going in circles, Adam only caught the tail end of it and then you can see Eli and Mom playing basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment