Monday, March 12, 2012

Today was pretty good. We made it to church, even though we woke up at 8:50 and it starts at 9:30, darn daylight savings...way to mess up the little bit of schedule we had with Izzy.
Anyways, we made it. Izzy was a pro. We forgot Ribbit's bag in an attempt to overcompensate for the baby..oh well, her teachers were forgiving. Goober was happy as anything and just loves his little brother. Izzy was passed around at Sunday School and got lots of love. We have kept him awake almost all day and I am a little excited about tonight, hoping to get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time...last night I slept two hours in the papasan chair with him on the boppy, my legs up surrounding him and my head at an angle that reminded me of my last flight to Israel. Therefore, I took a 3 hour nap after lunch today and Adam catered to the baby.

I'm already dreading going back to work and its only been 2 full days with him here. I love love love love my job but I feel like needs his momma right now, its probably just a guilt thing...I do get 2 whole weeks with him before going back and after that we have about 10 weeks left of the school year and I get him and my two other kiddos for the whole summer!

I don't have the energy to get up and walk across my living room to get the camera card for pictures from today (don't judge me, 3 kids in 13 months :)). But, I will leave you with an older video that I never got around to posting.

Oh, and this sweet lady at church came and hugged on me and looked at the baby, goob and ribbit and said " honey you look good"...I said "thank you". She said "you look real good for however old the baby is"...I said "oh, thank you, but we adopted him". She stopped looked at me and said " gracious, then you look even better!!!"...HAHAHAHAHA

Wait til the end to hear her remember my real name...I was super impressed :).

No comments:

Post a Comment