Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

Well we spent all of 2 hours at the city celebration today. We got there at 6ish thinking that the kids will wait until 9ish for fireworks and we could entertain/feed them for 3 hours. WRONG...about 2 hours in we found it they didn't start until 10....holy cow...family friendly my butt.
SOOOO instead we ate funnel cakes, cotton candy...looked at hot rods, made firecracker hats, got tattoos, played bean bag toss, listened to a really good band and then let the kids play one game that you had to pay for...and of course we chose the one where you are a winner every time :).
All in all good day..all the suitcases are unpacked...well except Adam's but he has been busy with his VERY LAST CLASS and he also did lots of yard today.

Still playing catch up with pictures. I don't know why but it won't let me change our family pictures on the actual blog  FAMILY BLOG. Anyone know why? I want to update it with pictures of baby boy.

This is a picture from Fathers Day.....Uncle Chris got in on the love too..he is a big fan of Adam :)
This was meltdown #12 or 13 at her birthday party ..."its my party and I'll cry if I want to"
 How comes the momma is always more excited then the child to open toys?
 If you need any ideas for gifts for Ribbit in the future just get her a card that sings...she played with those all week long and now has them right beside her bed where she listens to them every night :)
 Trying out the hula hoop.
 One of my favorite pictures from the night....Ribbit and her great grandpa.
 All 3 of my kiddos with my grandparents...I love these two more then they know...They raised me during the summers and gave me endless memories of growing up in the country. They have 7 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.
 Great grandchildren and grandchildren...2 of my sweet girl cousins.
 Me and Chelsea...we share a birthday month and she was one of the flower girls in my wedding .LOVE HER!
 Uncle Chris got the camera at some point :) What a stud!
 CC and Papa with their children and grandchildren.
 Crazy Picture...poor Baby boy, looks like my mom is eating his hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment