Sunday, November 27, 2011

True Stories

True Story #1-During a game of hide and go seek today I hid underneath my comforter and ended up getting a 20 minute nap out of the deal....SCORE

True Story #2-My kids have spent all afternoon playing TOGETHER with the new dishwasher box...it has been a fort, a rocket, a punching bag, etc.....from now on I am buying them boxes for birthdays!

True Story #3-Ribbit seems to be outgrowing naps and has thus slept until almost 8:00 every morning over the break.....HALLELUJAH!!!!

True Story #4- Ribbit can play with my scentsy bars for hours at a time. She opens and closes them and then smells them and says "eeeemmmmmm". Then she tells me and Adam to smell them...its quite cute and comical.

True Story #5-Goober eat as much as I do, or more at almost every meal....can you say GROWTH SPURT?


                               Heres Goober and CC making pizzas for us one night this past week.


In honor of the Iron Bowl today, here is proof that we are raising our kids right :)


I don't think my dad knew he was filming but he caught some great dancing!

Oh, and thanks for all the prayers for our home. Our renter decided not to move out and may be willing to work out a lease to purchase soon :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment