Saturday, November 26, 2011

Football-a rising star



It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without lots and lots of football. I am pretty sure that Adam has watched football for three straight days now....and tomorrow will be no different...especially with the Iron Bowl happening..and I will be the first to admit that I am praying for a miracle against UA.
However, I have some videos that top all of those games you will watch this week. I call him Cam, his dad calls him Ontario....but we all know him as Goober (and yes I know that I say his name in these videos but I think we are okay since videos aren't easily searchable :)).

I apologize for the loud shrill screaming....and I beg you to turn down your volume before you hit play. I'm pretty stoked that I had the camera on and running in time to catch his very first touch down!!!


Here are some videos of later on in the game when he got to play quarterback!!





No comments:

Post a Comment