Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Interview with a Stud

I have noticed a current trend among bloggers to interview those who are fascinating, intelligent and spunky. Well, let me introduce you to the first person on my list to meet those criteria.

My handsome, creative, sensitive 10 year old boy, Goober.

1. Please describe yourself in 1 sentence. 

I am funny and athletic.

2. What do you think is your best quality?

I am good at playing sports.

3. What is your favorite thing about school and why?

My favorite thing about school is PE because sometimes we get to go play outside and run.

4. What is something that God is currently teaching you?

He is teaching me to honor my parents. When I see mom doing something I need to stop and go help my parents, like when you were carrying in all the groceries by yourself. 

5. What is your favorite song?

God's not Dead!!!

6. What is your favorite sport?


Football because you get to tackle people.

7. What is your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Breakfast-Mom's Bullseyes, Lunch-Cheesy Fries from the fair, Dinner-Cilantro Rice and beans!

8. What is the craziest thing we have ever done as a family?

When we drove to Alabama, stayed one day and then drove back again.

9. What is your favorite memory of us as a family?

The Disney cruise with just me, mom and dad because I got to stay up really late and I got to eat pizza and the waterslide.

10. What does adoption mean?

Nobody wanted us but mom said that they wanted us even though y'all didn't know what we looked like.

Cue mom tears fo sho!

11. What would you want others to know about your adoption?

When I was leaving my other house I didn't know where I was going, but I was heading to y'all!

12. Who has had the biggest impact/influence on your life and why?



Uncle Chris because he was the first one who taught me how to be healthy and stay healthy.

13. What is your favorite TV show?

Slug terror because they shoot slugs that turn into kinda like monsters.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A football player because the QB would throw the ball to me and other people would get to tackle me. 

15. If you could have a sit down dinner with anyone who has ever lived who would it be and why?

Babe Ruth because he could teach me how to be a really good baseball player.

16.Any closing thoughts?

Yes, my favorite dessert is tiramisu bluebell ice cream and we can't ever find it. Nothin else.


No comments:

Post a Comment