Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DONE!!!

Well another semester done. For mom that is. Ribbit and Goober still have 2.5 days of school left and then we are off on our christmas travels.

Like I said in an earlier posts we celebrated Adam's graduation with his Masters degree this past weekend. His parents came into town for the ceremony and handed out some early Christmas presents while they were here...the ones that were too large for traveling!

Waiting on the ceremony to start...we got there early to get good/kid appropriate seats. Baby Boy was not feeling well at all and slept on momma almost the whole 2 hour ceremony. He was teething and from the way this bout of teething went he better have his dang wisdom teeth..geesh, it was rough.

Hanging out with Lolly.....she was VERY active during the whole ceremony. That's what mommies say when their kids act like little heathens during a very important event :).....active is actually being very nice about her behavior :).

Daddy shaking the President's hand. In normal Adam fashion he did a little victory move as he crossed the stage and got a laugh...thats how we Harvell's roll..nothing normal here.....NOTHING!!

Congrats Daddy!!!!

Everyone who came to watch Daddy graduate.....you can tell Baby Boy is not feeling well!!! We had to race back to our home about 30 minutes away right after this because I had to get back to work and Adam had a job interview :)...still waiting to hear back but we are praying hard.

We are so proud of our Daddy!!!

I love my husband for many reasons, but one of the most obvious is that he is a very loving, committed, involved Daddy. I got this video while I was at work today and after I showed it to 200000 people, I sat back and thought about how lucky I am to have a husband who knows I WILL WANT TO SEE these videos so he grabs the camera and captures them :).







No comments:

Post a Comment