Saturday, May 19, 2012

"black like butter"

I wanted to share my facebook status from today....
During our dinner out with Uncle Chris tonight B managed to tell everyone that a)she had to go poop in the big one and b)that she was black like butter ...I have no idea where she heard or thought of the latter. Baby boy had the worst blowout I have ever seen....went up the back and all the way to his head before I ever noticed...it looked tye dye to me and I had to throw away almost everything it touched. I gagged several times and used every wipe we had...leaving his clothes in the garbage can and taking my naked baby back out into the restaurant. We are used to people staring at us but tonight we totally asked for it!.....oh, and the waiter pulled Adam aside as we were leaving and said I was a good mom, that I had a lot of patience with our kids :).
 Needless to say it was a looonngg night, and I think we have exhausted Uncle Chris. 
In other news...Goober got a 100 on his spelling test.....YAY...way to end out 1st grade!!!

2 finals to proctor, 1.5 days of inservice and I'M CELEBRATING SUMMER!!!! I'm going to soak up all the time with my kiddos..especially little man. Things aren't looking to good on our end to be able to keep him. We are living and planning as if he was going to get to stay with us for forever but we are preparing our hearts for the worst...raising him until he is 14 months old and then giving him back. I could deal with giving him back to a family that was God fearing and wanted to provide the best they could for him but thats just not the case.....and as far as I am concerned he is my son and has been since day one. Thats also going to be fun to explain to our other two. God, grant us wisdom and a desire for your will above our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment