Tuesday, April 24, 2012

M BARRASSING!!!

So to start with, THANK YA JESUS for mommas. Momma Harvell is coming out for a week on Friday and my mom is going to follow her pretty soon after that. I think I may actually let them cook, clean, care for my children and i will just chill. Normally that is very hard for me, to let anyone do anything for me that I am perfectly capable of doing but heck, a girl has got to sleep...at least for a day!!!

In other news, I am pretty sure Goober is out to get me.
First, in church on Sunday I was holding Izzy and he was passing gas left and right. He let out a big one and Goob looked up, smiled at several people and then pointed to me several times...WHAT? Way to make me blush and feel the need to make sure everyone around knew my 8 week old was passing major farts and not me!
Second, he and I were looking through our wedding album and he pointed to a picture and said " woah, mom that's you? you look so skinny". I kinda gave him a look that said he better stop talking and he smiled and said " from now on I will eat some of your food and help you get skinny again". Little twerp.
Third, while I was bathing Izzy tonight he ran in, took one look at me and said " your acne is getting ugly". I asked him to show me what he was talking about and he pointed to a mole on my chin and said " gross, they are turning brown". I explained to him that it was a mole, not acne and he said " ohhhhhhh, so that is why brock had to move out of his house, too many moles"..bwa h ah ah.

In Ribbit news, she has started to make different stuffed animals her "baby broder" and they must lay down, swing and be fed whenever Izzy is. Its really cute and she is starting to be sweet to Izzy. She also has started talking complete gibberish between well pronounced phrases. I think its just to hold the attention on her a little bit longer.....the best example is during mealtime. We will say " who wants to pray" and she quickly says " let me talk and says "do ba goo doo re tae GOD do she lad lah BABY BRODER do fee mane enew THANKS FOR THE FOOD meh mew taly new GOD AMEN"...then looks up proudly!

                                          Some good ole princess dancing and bossy talking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment