Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fresh Hair

The other night Goober and I were talking about a haircut for him for summer and he started touching my hair. He said " mom, I wish I had fresh hair like yours, like soft hair". I responded back with the same comment " well I wish I had those tight little curls that grow up all over your hair". He just smiled and said " well you could lay out and get a tan to look more like me :)"

In other news (not for the faint of heart) Baby Boy has developed a new talent. Its called lets poop in the tub right after mom gives me a bath. Then lets see just how fast and grossed out I can make my sister as she high steps it out of the tub trying to avoid his "jelly poops". Then as mom is trying to grab me out and clean up the mess I decided to poke it down the drain as far as I can (thus creating a smell that knocks mom out)!!! He only does it on nights when I have the kids by myself too....its fantastic. Wet, smelly, "jelly poop" that covers my already clean children and bath.

Baby Boy is also climbing off the couch by himself...feet first, scaring the snot out of me!!! He is saying " HOT" and blowing on all things that may look HOT! He says " ball" CONSTANTLY. He tells everyone around him "buh bye" and gives them kisses when anyone else picks him up. He signs "all done" and Adam is slowly teaching him the sign for "sit" which he needs to know if he is going to crawl on the couch and run around like a mad men. He also says "baby" when he sees a baby or himself in the mirror. He plays soccer ALL THE TIME. He will kick a ball from one end of the house to the other, at a jog, consistently kicking it in front of him. I may be a little biased but I think he is leagues ahead of where he should be!!!

At our church we have been participating in a 6 week scripture challenge as a family. We learn the verse as a family and then make a video of us saying it to show in sunday schhool. Our videos have won 2 of the 4 times....we like to have a theme and make it fun for the kids. Goober ALWAYS knows it before the rest of us and therefore leads it most of the time.

Summer countdown is 13 days, with 2 of those being 1/2 days and 1 of those days being a field trip for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment