Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mommy/Son Day

Today Goob and I had the day off together. We went to Barnes and Noble and spent time reading and working on spelling words--it makes homework better if you are surrounded by Star Wars book and drinking Hot Chocolate. Then we went to the movies and out to pick out Dad's birthday present :). I want to make sure that Goob gets lots of one on one time with us since Ribbit does take a lot of our attention when we are all together.
The rest of the day was crazy. We had 3 little girls over (their mom is one of my co-workers and spent the whole day helping our students rehearse for the upcoming musical) and we went to the park, to dinner and back home together. Ribbit was not feeling good at all and didn't eat, cried and just laid on my shoulder the whole time. She took a bath which made her feel better and ended up eating some yogurt before she went to bed. She didn't have a super high fever but I am going to watch her tonight. Tomorrow is my distract art competition so I am taking 19 students away for the day. Hopefully she will recover tonight and be back to chatty, bossy, sweet as pie child tomorrow :).

Oh--and as I already mentioned, Adam's birthday is the 25th, this Saturday---he took it off facebook for some odd reason so make sure you tell him HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY...geesh, he sure did rob the cradle :). Oh, I love that guy.

Here's one reason why I love Adam....he's busy beyond belief with school but if either one of those sweet caramel colored little faces says " please play with my daddy" he drops everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment