Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FUN RUN

Goober's school had a Fun Run to raise money last Friday. He called some of our friends and family members and asked them to sponsor him. Total, he raised over $500 for our school. He was finished with the minimum of 25 laps within the first 20 minutes, then he finished the maximum that you can run, 35 laps, 10 minutes later. So, he just kept on running and ran 42 laps total..he was very proud of himself, as was I! When he first came out of his classroom I saw that he had his shirt tucked in and I kept telling him to untuck it.....sure enough after the seeing the pictures I took he said " i look weird, I should have untucked my shirt"...ha.

Goob is also settling into school really well...his reading is picking back up and he is starting to get stickers more frequently. We are also getting him to settle down 30 minutes earlier and that seems to be helping. He still conks out everyday on the way home from school though.













No comments:

Post a Comment