Thursday, March 10, 2011

THANK YOU

So we have had quite the week. Tuesday Goober and I have volleyball practice until about 7:30. He was in such a good mood and just played the entire time. On the way home he told me that he knew why God made underwear, because if not we would all stink :). Wednesday, the faculty at my school threw us a shower....and I can't tell you how much they blessed us. We won't have to spend money on diapers, food or anything else that you can buy from Target or Walmart. We also got our new car...well new to us..A Honda Element, and we love it!!! Today we have two meetings regarding the adoption so it will be a long night of meetings, cleaning and packing!
I have a ton of pictures and videos to upload on here but just don't have the time...maybe when we get to my parents we will have some down time....I just know that they can't wait to get their hands on them :).
Goober has become addicted to the kissing game. I chase him around the house and pin him down to kiss him, he asks to play every night. He is also slowly becoming more affectionate with me, holding my hand, hugging me to say thank you and he loves to help me cook. He is actually quite a good cook and when he sees me getting ready to make dinner he tears off to the bathroom to wash his hands.
Ribbit has got the words " banana, up, cheese, mommy, juice and good girl" down pat. She takes a bath and immediately points to her teeth ...she loves brushing them and then turning off the lights. I keep waking up at night and telling adam " ill get her" because i swear I hear her crying. She actually has slept through the night several nights in a row lately...i guess we just got used to getting up twice a night to quiet her.
I have so much more to document but just not the time. I will try to get back into the swing of things over Spring Break.
Again thank you to all of my fellow faculty members who so graciously gave us so much yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment