Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Picture Dump

I finally downloaded all of the photos from my cell phone and edited them and uploaded them in a way that blogger will accept...so 5 years later I can upload them on here :).

Today we took a friend (whose mom is on bedrest for a month) to jump with us at an indoor trampoline park. I had a great groupon so off we went for 2 hours of jumping, rope swinging and playing with friends. Another one of Ribbit's friends from school met us there as well. Since NO other schools are out yet we had the ENTIRE place to ourselves for 2 hours....AWESOME...lets just say I left with sweaty kids and all 3 of them took naps today :).

On the way to the jumping place Ribbit spoke up from the back and said " And you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you.....Acts 1:8"....as I gasped at her she was all smiles like "no big deal mom"...I quote scripture without bring prompted all the time :). Love that sweet little thang.

Just playing with a cardboard box...our favorite toy EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment