Thursday, April 9, 2015

Interview with a Diva

I decided it was time to interview Miss Thang. I asked her the same questions that I asked Goober back in February. Some of my explanations are in parenthesis. Keep in mind she was eating cheesy bread the whole time and quite distracted by people walking their dogs outside.

Showing off our purple flowers that bloomed just in time for Easter.

1. Please describe yourself in 1 sentence.
So what does that mean? (tell mommy what kind of person you are)...ok, I am a white person.  (blank stare)

2. What do you think is your best quality.
Quality? What is a quality? (like a characteristic about yourself) my favorite character is Elsa and Anna. I just don't know if I can choose between Elsa, Anna and Aerial.

Mommy and big girl on Valentines Day

3. What is your favorite thing about school and why?
My favorite thing about school is um, ....eating lunch. (why?) well because at lunch I get Jello. (big smile).

4. What is something that God is currently teaching you?
He is teaching me about Jesus bore the cross.

5. What is your favorite song?
Let it Go....did you know I was going to choose that one mommy?

6. What is your favorite hobby?
Valentines Day.......(lots of loud laughter from mom )..what does hobby mean? (hobby means what you do when you have free time)...um, play with worms.


7. What is your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Breakfast-It is a bagel with cream cheese and chocolate milk.
Lunch-My favorite lunch is eggs and sausage.
Dinner-A chicken, remember we ate chicken on valentines? chicken legs...I love those very much.
And my favorite snack is chocolate pudding mommy.

Mommy and Ribbit on Adoption Day
8. What is the craziest thing we have ever done as a family?
Kiss, because kissin is pretty crazy.

9. What is your favorite memory of us as a family?
Sitting in your lap and eating your food when I was a baby (but do you remember that?)...uh, no...umm, I can't really remember anything except when I used to say "wellow" when I ate corn.

10. What does adoption mean?
I don't know (what do you think it means). I think it means adopting your baby, thats all, I think.

11. What would you want others to know about your adoption?
Um, about my mommy and daddy kissing me. And about where they could see me like a little baby and I was crying and after the adoption mommy took me back home.

12. Who has had the biggest impact/influence in your life?
What does that mean? (who teaches you the most)...I like to be around mommy because she kisses me. When we were at school, I sang a song about you. (insert song)

13. What is your favorite TV show?
Um, Frozen (thats not a tv show, thats a movie) oh, ummm My Little Pony, its short
She found a pair of Adam's boxers and wore them like a "dress"

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an art teacher like you when I grow up!

15. If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?
Um, Olivia or bubba (little brother) or bud (big brother) or Jesus or God or Ruby or Jadah, thats all

16. Any closing thoughts?
Umm, that I can sing like this....AHHHHHHH (opera voice)
We found her like this one day as she was potty training

No comments:

Post a Comment