Thursday, December 11, 2014

Status Updates!!

I thought another easy way to keep our blog updated would be to post my latest Facebook updates.
Enjoy!

Dec 3-Advent Day 2.....Before they left the garden, God whispered a promise to Adam and Eve: " It will not always be so! I will come again to rescue you! And when I do, I'm going to do battle against the snake. I'll get rid of the sin and the dark and the sadness you let in here. I'm coming back for you!
Then we talked about how Satan makes sin look attractive and Bre said " he whispers to me, go punch that boy in the eyeball". Yup, good example!
Nov. 22-In Auburn, ready to brainwash Goober some more, visit old friends and watch the Tigers play tonight!
Nov 22-Great day so far... And we haven't even been to game!!! Love spending time with my big man!
Nov 22-Goob just caught a practice field goal in the stands and threw it back . STUD
November 19-Best Personal Day EVER! Running with my little man in the morning through woods , Field trip to Midieval Times with my big man and manicures with my little lady!!!! Momma could get used to this
October 9-Glamping it up in the backyard tonight!
Sept. 13-Weekend of first! Cub Cheer for Ribbit, Blast Ball for Baby Boy and starting pitcher for Goob
Sept 4-Reason #247123 why I love my job. A 7th grade boy unintentionally broke one of my rulers and immediately said "I'll be paying for that". I told him that was unnecessary since it was 5 years old and was on its last leg anyways. This morning on my desk is a dollar bill with a note from him that says " get yourself something nice "... Ha!

For some reason this blog format won't allow me to upload photos and I have tried on every single computer we own and have at work. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment