Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christmas in South Alabama in pictures

Helping CC open gifts.

Looking at their new framed pictures of our family..I am going to share those soon now that I have given them out as Christmas presents!

A present for everyone to share..a KARAOKE machine...this has been used and loved by all.

My moms wreath.

All 3 studs matching in their manly vests!

He loves reading about football!

A cute picture that his sweet little sister took!

Ribbit had control of the camera for quite some time it looks like! This is my Aunt Robin who joined us for breakfast one morning.

Opening gifts.

Playing checkers.

After our workout we headed to dinner at Rock N Roll Sushi..I had the best sashimi salad!! Love me some Virg!!! I also love that her and my husband can talk as much as she and I.

The next morning I went for a run with Virg and noticed how beautiful it was outside..I took the kiddos straight to the park for some climbing, sand playing, pac man as a family playing time!

Later my mom's side of the family showed up and we opened more gifts...my Nana knows that my children love art!!

I love how he wears his beanie..just like Cam Newton he says!!

Jamming out to one of my dad's songs on the computer.

The newest Coleman great grandchild with my Papa...Kamden..the sweetest thing!!!

We missed a few this year but I am so glad we got to see these sweet faces!!!

As I mentioned in a previous post..its just not the holidays or any Coleman family gathering without playing cards for hours on ends....what do the others do?...they watch football or sleep on the couch or go hunting :).

Look who was my partner for my run the next morning..it was a rainy cold morning so we went to the gym. He ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill. GO STUD!!!

Then we picked up the bestie to go meet our other bestie from Auburn to watch the bowl game.

The people around this table (plus a few more faces who couldn't come) were my family while in college at Auburn. We have been in each others weddings, celebrated new babies and try to all gather together at least once a year. Two of the ladies here are pregnant with their third child....IT AINT ME!!!

Playing really hard means falling asleep while listening to "Punc Punc Punctuation"

Hauling butt away from the firecrackers later on that night.

Watching glow worms

She is just not a fan of fireworks....her brothers make up for it though!!!

We got a final picture for 2015...didn't know if it was going to  happen thanks to the stomach bug hitting our Daddy.

I loved bringing in the New Year with this cuddly princess as we watched Top Chef...I am so glad that she loves having girl time and loves to cuddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment