Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Recap in Pictures

On our way to Arkansas, we stopped in Oklahoma and took a look around at a rest stop.


We met at Hammon Trees and ate some awesome grilled cheese..Ribbit is showing you her BIG OLIVE!!!

Cheesing it up with Aunt Micah

We found this cute little alley way in downtown Rogers and had a little photo op.

I kept up with my running but staying on very busy, well lit roads for my morning runs. Great time, even with two killer hills.

Razorback stadium

Football Museum


We came upon the colisuem accidentally and snapped a few pictures before being asked to leave ...woops!!

Hiking later on that day on Mt. Sequoyah


We met one of my former art students later on for lunch...MISS HER SWEET FACE!!

Let the wrestling with Uncle Chris begin!

I woke up early on Thanksgiving morning and told myself to run until the kiddos woke up. Well 10 miles later I decided it was enough :). Helped get me ready for my wonderful Thanksgiving meal later on though!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with hot chocolate for breakfast...after a dip in the pool that is!

This is how we roll, swim suits and hot chocolate!

Our beautiful hostess and cook!

Checking out some football after Thanksgiving dinner.

Face timing with grandparents back in Alabama.

Right before our meal.

The next day we headed over to the Amazeum..what a cool place for the kiddos!!!

I love this picture, each person is cracking me up!

At the miniature Wal-Mart inside..Ribbit checked out 2/3 times..after shopping for everything she needed, including 5 types of cheese. 

I love that face "hmmm, what to buy?"

Ribbit finally told me I was too big to be in the painting room...after I drew  a turkey and a "War Eagle" :).

Our last morning there we headed into downtown Bentonville for some great coffee at Onyx!


Then over to Crystal Bridges to view and make artwork!

What an awesome collection!!

My bubba and I with my kiddos....sweet family time!

Baby Boy thought playing puppets with Daddy was stinking hilarious!

Making bracelets with Uncle Chris.

One of many meltdowns when we got home and she began to miss her Aunt Micah and Uncle Chris...poor thing..as I have said before "she loves hard and misses hard".

We can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment