Thursday, October 29, 2015

1 sentence per picture

I am at home right now (8:03) on a Thursday because Ribbit isn't feeling well. I'm going to try to take her in once her stomach stops hurting but I thoroughly enjoyed snuggling and sleeping with her for the past hour :).

While she is up and getting ready for school I thought I would post several pictures from our past few weeks but limit myself to descriptions so that I can make it to school and teach them younguns!!

9th graders made bowls out of their hands and created henna designs that told the gospel in relief on them

Reciting a poem with her class in chapel

Palette knife painting by one of my talented 9th graders

We needed two days at the fair!

Little Man loves being a "sharky"

I am such a creature of habit...egg whites, spinach cake and salsa for breakfast!

Roasted apples and sweet potatoes topped with turkey for lunch! YUM

Showing my students how to fire Raku pottery!

Open flames create beautiful effects on the pottery.

See the crackle...and the large dog?

They were a well oiled machine by the end of the day!

Acorn squash bowls with brown rice, grilled chicken and turkey bacon!

Pre K 3 went on a  field trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Feeding the cows hot dug buns

Petting the donkey

Driving the tractor

Me and my little pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment