Monday, November 9, 2015

Interview with Big Man

It's Big Man, also known as Baby Boy's turn to make his debut. Keep in mind he is 3 and quite the character. He also coughed, sneezed, snorted and climbed on me the whole time I was asking him questions.

1. Describe yourself in one sentence.
"Describe yourself in one sentence, thats all I know, one sentence." (but tell mommy good things about you) "I did not die".


2. What is your best quality?
"Nofing" (There is nothing good about you?) "No". (Are you sure about that, Think about who Baby Boy really is)." I am bad "(cough cough) "boom, tackle the football player".


3. What is your favorite thing about school and why?
"Birdies, because can I tell you something? My favorite thing is when I see the birdies and they fly in a V.  V is for Violin, va va violin.


4. What is something that God is currently teaching you?
"Birdies, cough cough, Can I tell you something? We was going to go to the zoo but he couldn't.
(How is God teaching you that?) "He say No".

5. What is your favorite song?
Looonnnnggg thought with finger raised to his chin. Singing "W X Y Z, W X Y Z"

6. What is your favorite hobby?
"Playground"  (Why?) " Because when I play on the playground....um, Mommy I am firsty (thirsty).

7. What are your favorite meals?
Breakfast-"Sandwich, Hot Dogs"
Lunch-"Birdies" (No), "I tell ya birdies"
Dinner-"I don't know, eh the kind of sandwich that taste awesome".

8. What is the craziest thing we have ever done as a family?
"I don't know...Playground time? Daddy takes us after school".

9. What is your favorite family of our family?
"Oh! Probably going to the zoo. We did that. I think so."

10. What does adoption mean?
"Check out?" (Were you adopted?) "Uh huh" (How?) " In my grandmas tummy".

11. What do you want others to know about your adoption?
"I don't know, that all I know"

12. Who has had the biggest impact on your life?
"God" (Why?) "Because when he made our house, he build it big"

13. What is your favorite TV show?
"The little one that has a birdie, when he rolls down with a lady bug, saying mommy mommy".

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Uh, Spiderman, Batman, Ironman" (anything besides a superhero?) "Probably Eagle-Man....EEAAAGGLLLEEE-man, E is for Eagle, eh eh Eagle".

15. If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world who would it be?
"Uh, babysitters." (Why?) "Because they are so awesome, they name sound like babies".



16. Any closing thoughts? 
"Uh, going in the shower, hahahahahaha, I'm just
kidding".




No comments:

Post a Comment